HR Services for Your Business
As your company grows, you should find that you need more processes and procedures in place for both your employees and yourself. Your business is starting to take on a life of its own, and if you want it to run smoothly, there are certain things you must do to make sure you stay successful and compliant. Unfortunately, you can only focus on so many aspects of your business at one time, and many of these projects fall by the wayside.
Luckily, there are ways for you to get the necessary tools you need for your business by bringing in partners that can help you develop important job function items while not taking away crucial time from running your business.
We offer a wide variety of HR Services to meet your growing company’s needs. This is a collaborative process, where we blend your desires and company culture with the necessary elements that make these processes and documents successful. If you are local to the Portland Metro area, we prefer to have in-person meetings but we can often take care of many tasks virtually.
When you work with us, you get the benefit of working with an experienced Human Resources professional who will develop these documents and systems for your company so you do not have to. You know you do not have the time or resources to create these things on your own, so you are taking an important step by bringing in someone to help. Let our extensive experience in all levels of HR be to your benefit so you can run your business. Most importantly, this process allows you to focus on your business and us to focus on the Human Resources side.
Here are the HR Services we offer:
- Employee Handbooks
- Our handbooks are not the traditional, thick handbooks; they are concise, condensed and easy-to-read.
- Customized employee handbooks.
- Customized to the specific company and its culture.
- Under 20 pages generally.
- We make sure the culture, mission and values of the company are reflected throughout.
- Not in complicated legal jargon so it is easy for your employees to understand.
- We make sure all appropriate legal information is in the handbook.
- Orientation Materials for newly hired employees
- Performance Management documents and assistance
- Position Descriptions for your employees or to help you post a job online
- Performance Reviews for employees at all levels
- Assistance with Termination and Onboarding of employees