Resume Assistance And Resume Coach Services Customized To Meet Your Needs
Writing the perfect resume can be difficult, especially if you don’t know how to “sell yourself” on paper. The right resume will expound upon your professional history while emphasizing your personal strengths for the specific position for which you are applying. But many jobseekers find it nearly impossible to find the right way to present their individual value. Fortunately, with the help of a resume coach from Rush Recruiting & HR, you can create a winning resume that will help you outshine other candidates and land the job you want.
Our Resume Assistance Approach
Our resume assistance program is unique in the fact that it allows us to establish strong bonds with our clients (jobseekers like yourself). Once we establish this bond, we will be able to do the following:
- Learn more about your personal strengths, abilities, accomplishments and goals, and use this information to craft attention-grabbing content hiring managers actually want to see.
- Integrate important keywords from job postings into your resume so it will stand out to ATS systems, scanning software, and human resources managers. This will also help hiring managers find your resume on internet job sites.
- Personalize your resume to fit your specific industry, professional background, and career goals instead of creating a cookie-cutter document.
- Articulate your skills in a way that highlights your intellect, education, and professionalism, as well as your career accomplishments. This helps prospective employers visualize how you can help them, and problem solve the issues that arise for their business.
Or read more below.
The Process of Working With a Resume Coach
Here at Rush Recruiting & HR, we use a very specific process that allows us to maximize our time with clients and craft the stellar resumes they need. We want our clients to to feel empowered by their resumes, which is why our discovery and writing process is highly collaborative.
When you first begin working with us, you will meet with a resume coach – in person or remotely. After the meeting, you’ll receive a list of questions, which will be used to evaluate your goals and develop the content of your resume and/or cover letter. You’ll also get some “resume homework” which will inform your resume coach about your career history, and additional skills or competencies that should be included in your resume to show your worth to a prospective employer.
We greatly value our ability to work closely with our clients, and you will be involved in every step of the process. Our professionals will write your resume for you (this usually takes two to three weeks after you submit your questionnaire), and once you have your resume, we’ll work with you to make any changes you see fit. All clients will receive a master resume, which can be customized to fit a variety of specific jobs.
Rush Recruiting & HR offers a wide range of professional development services, including the following:
- Resume writing and development
- Resume reviews and consultations
- Cover letter writing and development
- LinkedIn profile help
LinkedIn is currently the largest professional networking website in the world, and it can be an invaluable tool for anyone looking for a job, starting a business, or simply hoping to expand their professional circle. With help from our professionals, you can create a LinkedIn page that will market your professional and personal background, accomplishments and talents.