Virtual HR Services for Employers & Job Seekers
Don’t live near our office? All our services are available remotely!
Skilled, productive employees are vital to any business’s success. But as your business grows, you may not have the time or resources to develop and maintain the kind of workforce necessary to sustain that growth. That’s where we come in.
At Rush Recruiting & HR, we offer a variety of HR and Hiring services for employers as well as career consulting for job seekers. All our services are available both in-person and virtually. Plus, we guarantee the same level of quality and dedication to all our clients, including those who work with us remotely. Keep reading to learn more about how we can help you succeed with virtual HR and career services.
Or read more below.
Virtual HR Services for Employers
If you’re like most people, you want to find, hire, and train the best talent quickly and effectively. Outsourcing this process not only ensures a comprehensive and efficient approach, but it also frees up time for you to focus on running and expanding your business.
Whether you work with us virtually or in person, we always start by learning about your business’s culture, needs, and goals so that we can create a customized HR package for you. Depending on what you need, your package might include:
- Hiring Documents including Offer Letter, Employment Agreement, Reference & Background Check
- Orientation materials
- Handbook development and updates
- Position Descriptions
- HR Audit – Ensures legal compliance and suggests “Best Practices”
- Performance reviews
- Setting employee goals and expectations
- Help firing employees
- Consulting on Employees issues, challenges, and problems
How do virtual HR services work?
Working with us virtually is easy, convenient, and effective. We always tailor our services to your needs. Are you looking to expand your workforce or fill an important position? Do you want to implement a great onboarding program for new employees, but you simply don’t have the time? Here are just a few examples of how our virtual HR services can help. We can:
- Make it easy for you to find and keep the best talent by leading the entire recruiting and hiring process (which is typically conducted online). We can use virtual tools to meet with prospective candidates during this important step in the hiring process if in-person meetings aren’t possible.
- Provide virtual training and orientation for your employees through virtual meetings, seminars, and/or video conferences.
- Offer handbook development and updates based on your needs and company structure (this process can be tailored to your business and doesn’t need to be done in person).
- Handle other HR services that you may want outsourced in order to free up time and resources for you.
Virtual Career Consulting for Job Seekers
Helping you find a position that’s truly the right fit means getting to know you, your skills, and your values, and learning about what kind of workplace will allow you to thrive. We can do all of this virtually through whatever form of correspondence you prefer. It could be email, phone, video chat, or a combination of all three.
Whether you come to visit us at our office in the Portland area or choose to work with us remotely, we offer all the same career consulting services, including resume development, job search guidance, and interview coaching online (including virtual interview practice).
You get the same quality of service as you would in person.
If you choose to work with us remotely, we guarantee that you’ll receive the exact same level of service that you would if you were to meet with us in person. Using video chat, phone calls, emails, and/or other means of virtual communication, we’re able to build a relationship with you and customize our approach to align with your specific needs and goals.
Get started with virtual HR services today!
Whether you are an employer or a job seeker, we can help you develop a comprehensive, customized plan to get you where you want to be.